Bose Home Speaker 500
- Fill any room with impressive wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Millions of songs at the tip of your tongue with Alexa voice control built in
- Play Integrated Wi-Fi services like Spotify, Amazon Music and Audible or connect over Bluetooth to play anything from your phone or tablet
- Experience superior voice pickup from a custom-designed eight-microphone Array that hears you over loud music or across the room
- Control comes easy, with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, tap the top controls, or the Bose music app
The Home Speaker 500 sounds fantastic, providing a room-filling wall of sound despite its small stature. If you like Bose and trust the brand, you won’t be disappointed.
The high-end sound, generous feature set, and sleek design make it a great fit for nooks and nightstands.
If you don’t need the smart speaker features, $400 can get you a more powerful wireless speaker, like the Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth or the JBL Boombox. If it’s smart features you’re after, but at a lower price, consider the Sonos One. The Home Speaker 500 won’t disappoint, but there’s no denying the price is a bit high.
Picture: Mainguyen and Tinhte