Garmin Vivomove HR review
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 Max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes
- Stay connected with smart features such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
I love that it looks like a regular watch. If looking for a smartwatch that is more watch like, don’t be afraid of the comments regarding seeing the screen or the watch being inaccurate…..and buy it!
Looks professional enough to wear every day to work. It is also very comfortable and to put on and take off. The comfort factor is very high for women or men, giving users all day (and night) wear in order to capture the maximum amount of data possible. I like the charger, it clips onto the watch, easy to use, stays eecire while charging.
No need to start and stop your activity timer each time you begin a walking activity. The vivomove HR smartwatch automatically starts your walking activities and then lets you review your daily activities on Garmin Connect.
I bought the rose gold with white sport band and also bought the rose gold metal band.
Picture: Mainguyen.vn – Tinhte.vn