NETGEAR Orbi Ultra-Performance Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
- Ultra-performance Mesh WiFi network blankets every inch of your home in super fast and seamless WiFi connectivity — room to room, wall to wall, floor to floor.
- Up to 161% faster than the leading brands, as certified by an independent study, makes Orbi the highest performance Mesh WiFi system on the market
- Eliminates WiFi dead zones and buffering — 5,000 square feet of consistent coverage — with speeds up to 30 Gbps
- The most award-winning Mesh WiFi system on the planet: PC Mag, CNET, Wirecutter, Forbes, SmallNetBuilder
Maintains speed even as more devices use your WiFi at the same time, thanks to patented tri-band technology
- 4 Ethernet ports on both router and satellite provide ultimate flexibility and connectivity for your Smart TV, game console, streaming player, and more
This works great! Now I have great coverage all over my house. The signal strength throughout the house is awesome and I’ve recommended it at least 2x and they have bought also. Love this technology.
Each Orbi’s backside has a power input, an on/off button and four gigabit Ethernet ports. On the router, one port is yellow and connects to your broadband modem. You can use the other LAN ports to connect to printers, network-attached storage drives and stationary PCs.
It’s wonderful to not have to change networks every time I go up/down the stairs. Our only surprise is that our Ring Doorbell still says wifi signal strength is the same, “Good” and not “Very Good”.
Dedicated router-to-extension data channel
Choice of app or browser setup
Relatively large devices
Limited functionality on mobile app for now
Orbi is the clear winner for me.